$2375 per month
WELCOME to your home away from home in the Detroit-Shoreway neighborhood!
Comfy, clean, convenient, and close to everything in CLE! Cleveland Clinic and University Main campuses approx. 20 min. drive.
Minutes to Gordon Square Arts District.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION bus and rail lines
LOCAL HOTSPOTS AND HANGOUTS WITHIN A FEW BLOCKS
• LUXE features and eclectic menu and nearby
• XYZ is a local favorite "great happy hour!" "gastronomic playground!"
• IL RIONE New York style brick oven pizza pies, beer, wine...
• STONE MAD Irish bar and cafe features authentic cuisine
• HAPPY DOG CAFE features 'gourmet' hot dog menu and great live music
• GYPSY BEANS and baking company and BREW NUTS will satisfy all of your caffeine needs
• ASTORIA CAFE AND MARKET
• THE CLEVELAND BAGEL COMPANY
• PARKS - EDGEWATER (lake), Wendy Park + biking/hiking trails
• WHISKEY ISLAND MARINA - summertime fun, live bands
• THEATERS-CAPITOL (film), CLEVELAND PUBLIC & NEAR-WEST (playhouses), TALESPINNER (children's)
• LGBT COMMUNITY CENTER Greater Cleveland
PLENTY TO SEE AND DO & WELL WORTH THE TREK!
CHECK OUT THE NEXT PAGE FOR SUGGESTIONS IF YOU VENTURE OUT A LITTLE FURTHER TO ANY OF THESE LOCALES...
• THE FLATS tons of fun where the river meets the lake!
• TREMONT eclectic locale with excellent food and nightlife scene
• OHIO CITY Cleveland's 'original' renaissance neighborhood
• BALL PARKS/ARENAS Browns, Indians, Cavs
• THE JACK CASINO if you're feeling lucky!
• SHOPPING DOWNTOWN - TOWER CITY AND GALLERIA
• UNIVERSITY CIRCLE/ PLAYOUSE SQUARE
• MUSEUMS OF MODERN ART, HISTORY, ETC...
• ERIE TOWPATH BIKE TRAIL along the Erie Canal
HAVE A BALL, BECAUSE ANY OF OUR SPORTS VENUES ARE JUST MINUTES AWAY!
CHECKING OUT THE TRIBE, BROWNS, CAVS, LUMBERJACKS, OR LAKE ERIE MONSTERS?
• THE FLATS is a great place to BE, before, or after any game! (see below)
• EAST 4th STREET pedestrian mall featuring several entertainment venues
• THE JACK CASINO
• ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME
• HOUSE OF BLUES
• THE "MUNI-LOT" is one of football's BEST tailgate adventures EVER!
In the FLATS East Bank
• ALLEY CATS oyster bar overlooking the Cuyahoga River
• LINDEY'S LAKEHOUSE
• RIVER AND LAKE CRUISES AND TOURS
• EAST BANK nightlife and entertainment for all
• DESTINATIONCLEVELAND.COM features maps, a local calendar of events and area attraction
• CLEVELAND.COM has local news, events and resources
CONTACT US if you have any questions - we're happy to help
Apartment includes all of the luxuries of home and then some. Kitchen is equipped with anything you need to prepare your food for any meal or dessert.
Refrigerator with filtered water & Ice maker
Flex brew coffee maker (does not require K-cups)
French coffee press
Extra firm hybrid Scott living beds,
Luxury towels, ultra absorbent hair towels
Murphy bed perfect for children.
Living room couch with reversible chaise
Private key-less entry (back door) bottom unit of this historic duplex in Cleveland.
Unique decor and art wall perfect for your social media posts.
Cross streets: Detroit and Herman
City, St, Zip: Cleveland, Ohio, 44102