Rent due the first of every month. All amenities, water, electric, cable, internet included. Rental agreement fee required by building management. Application fee also required. Renter's insurance required.
Located in South Loop's Museum Park neighborhood, you'll fall in love with this luxury high-rise unit located on the 21st floor, with beautiful sunrise and sunset views of Chicago.
The unit is furnished with a modern, inviting flair - Ideal for a business traveler or anyone who's in the market for a unit that's ready and waiting for you from the second you walk in.
About the Unit:
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 den - amazing extra space!
* Located on the 21st floor with amazing city views
* Lots of closet / storage space
* In unit washer dryer
* Granite countertops and warm hardwood floors
* Furnished with a modern, inviting flair
* West-facing floor-to-ceiling windows, perfect for watching sunsets daily
* Very clean, beautifully maintained
About the Building:
* Rooftop pool, cabanas and beautiful 360-degree city views
* Top floor workout gym and Sauna
* Top floor party room
* Sweeter than ever doorman, maintenance staff, management and residents
* Parking spot available if needed
About the Neighborhood:
* Many parks within a half-mile distance
* Fancy Chicago park district facilities within a mile
* You'll be right off of THE Michigan Avenue, steps away from loads of retail and the Mag Mile
* Soldier Field is practically in your back yard across a bridge
* Steps from Museum Campus (Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium and Field Museum), Lake Michigan and Northerly Island
* Walking distance from from McCormick Place and the new DePaul Basketball stadium
You'll fall in love with this unit the second you walk in. Email or call Huffy
Cross streets: Michigan Avenue and 18th Street
City, St, Zip: Chicago, Illinois, 60616