Property 21905 - Cherry Creek Home in Ideal Location
Rental Rate Options (USD)
Furnished Rental Rates:
1 mo. min: $3300 / mo.
3 mo. min: $3000 / mo.
6 mo. min: $2700 / mo.
*ARDP = Additional $90 per calendar month.
*Includes full furniture package, housewares, utilities, cable, internet, weekly landscaping, and bi-weekly housekeeping.
Initial Deposits and Fees
Refundable Security Deposit: $2000
Exit Cleaning Fee: $250
Application Fee: $40 per adult
General InfoType: House
Welcome to this CHBO Certified townhouse in Cherry Creek, one of the best neighborhoods in Denver. Stroll down for morning coffee and relax at the end of the day with a cocktail and dinner at one of the many fabulous restaurants nearby. Enjoy exploring the neighborhood or partake in the best shopping in the Rocky Mountains all within a short walk.
Downtown Denver – 5 miles
Denver Tech Center (DTC) – 10 miles
Denver International Airport – 24 miles
* Private entrances via front door and gate to private back yard
* Fully Furnished including Linens, Towels, Dishes, & Cookware.
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* One Level Home
* Walk-In Shower
* Hardwood Floors Throughout
* Central Heat and Air Conditioning
* Private Washer / Dryer
* Car Port Parking Available
Cherry Creek North is a 16-block, pedestrian-friendly, premier outdoor shopping and dining neighborhood that is home to hundreds of galleries, boutiques, restaurants, spas and much more. And, it's conveniently located just 5 miles from downtown Denver! It's also just a 3-minute walk to Cherry Creek Mall, the Rocky Mountain region's premier shopping environment with over 160 shops, including 40 stores exclusive to the area such as Neiman Marcus, Tiffany & Co., Burberry, Louis Vuitton, David Yurman, and Tory Burch.
There are buses going all directions within a few blocks. Lyft and Uber are nearly always immediately available. Walking the Cherry Creek North neighborhood and the adjacent areas of Denver Country Club and Congress Park are fascinating and rewarding experiences. There are scooters for rent within a few blocks. Also, a Denver B-Cycle Station Bike sharing station 12-minute walk next to the Mall.
Conveniently located less than 10 miles away from these major hospitals:
• Colorado Acute Long Term Care – 6 miles
• Denver Health – 3 miles
• Kaiser Permanente – 3 miles
• Kindred Hospital Denver – 2 miles
• Medical Center of Aurora – 9 miles
• National Jewish Medical / Research Center – 2 miles
• Porter Hospital – 5 miles
• Presbyterian St Luke’s Medical Center – 2 miles
• Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children – 2 miles
• Saint Joseph Hospital – 2 miles
• UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital (UCH) – 7 miles
*Other nearby hospitals: Aurora Internal Medicine Clinic, P.C.; Concentra; HCA; Littleton Adventist Hospital; Platte Valley Medical Plaza at Reunion; and SCL Health Community Hospital Northglenn
- Minimum Stay: 1 Month
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Approx Sq Ft: 625
- Managed by: Owner
- Type: House
- Parking: Parking Included
- Air Condition
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Central Heating
Cross streets: E 4th Ave and Detroit St
City, St, Zip: Denver, Colorado, 80206