Property 12033 - Corp Washington Park Stunning Townhouse
Rental Rate Options (USD)
Jan - Dec
12 Months - $3650 Monthly
6 Months - $3800 Monthly
3 Months - $3999 Monthly
Month to Month $4100
Cleaning/maid Service available on demand - Have rate sheet of options - available on request (Daily, Weekly, biweekly, Monthly etc)
General InfoType: Brownstone
Beautiful Townhouse located blocks to Washington Park (Wash Park) quick and easy access to downtown.
Easy walk to Light Rail, Whole foods and park. Amazing property with great deck with Mtn views. Attached Garage, interior is spectacular. Great place to get away in Denver and enjoy the park and the city.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
- You get the ENTIRE house to yourself including 3 Bedrooms + additional loft room opening up to great deck with Mountain Views.
- The Master has King Bed
- The two additional bedrooms have full beds.
- Additional Loft room with office desk and pull out futon for extra bed.
- 2.5 Bathroom
- Full amazing Kitchen with utensils, dishes, glasses, pot and pans – All Bosch high end appliances
- Perfect location park access to city or working in the city either downtown or DTC with immediate access to light rail or interstate.
- Free WIFI and Cable TV
- Towels and linens included
- Multilevel Air Conditioned and heated.
- Smoke alarm and C02 detectors throughout
- Sprinkler system throughout property
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION:
- Its Wash Park – just look up wash park and Denver and you will get lot of information for this location.
- It is a premier location for the city, with great access to Denver’s most highly rated park, easy access to downtown and Cherry Creek.
- Restaurants, bars and other stores very close, but not close enough to affect noise or any level of inconvenience or crime.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:
- Light Rail is 3 blocks away and run’s directly downtown in less than 15 mins or to DTC in less than 15 mins.
- Walk (or run around) fabulous Wash Park – only blocks away
- Easy to get to the house from the airport, easy to locate.
- There is an attached 1.5 Car Garage in the bottom of the house, for 1 car. Additional parking is easy to find and free on the street.
- Very close to other great destinations, like Platt park, Sushi Den and other great restaurants, bars and stores.
- Minimum Stay: Nightly
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Approx Sq Ft: 1650
- Managed by: Owner
- Type: Brownstone
- View: Mountain View
- Parking: Parking Included
- Air Condition
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Cross streets: Pearl St and Kentucky
City, St, Zip: Denver, Colorado, 80209