Month-to-month rental rate, $2450.00
Historic Lowry Location
As a business traveler or someone who is relocating into Denver, you will enjoy living in this charming, sparkling clean condo located in the historic Lowry neighborhood that’s close to the culture and excitement of downtown Denver, Cherry Creek shopping district, Anschutz Medical Center and DIA. Situated on the second floor with south facing light, the property has beautiful views and access to parks, walking and biking. Lowry offers a collection of public art projects, a ballpark, ice rink, golf course, restaurants, retail services and parks.
Some Features this Charming Condo Offers
* Walking distance to excellent restaurants, grocery, Lowry Towne Center, bars, 24Hr Fitness, parks, hiking and biking trails
* One-bedroom, with an open floor plan, 16’ ceilings, wood floors in entry, kitchen/dining and living area
* Secured, underground parking and entry, as well as parking on the street in front of the property
* Fully stocked kitchen (all appliances, cooking utensils, and dishes you need to enjoy a nice meal)
* Room and Board furnished, kitchen table and chairs, sofa, arm chair and Queen sized bed frame for less bulk and lots of support. Firm yet soft mattress
* Organic cotton linens and bath towels
* Flat screen HD TV, high-speed internet and WiFi
* Full bath includes bathtub, vanity, storage cabinet, and exhaust fan.
* Plenty of space for storage, as well as personal storage unit in parking area for bikes, scooters, etc.
* Air Conditioner
* Small deck
* Washer/dryer in property
* Iron and ironing board
If you are looking for the perfect place to stay while in Denver, you may have just found it.
Cross streets: East Academy Place and North Syracuse Court
City, St, Zip: Denver, Colorado, 80230